Topic

Etiquetado: 

• Este debate tiene 0 respuestas, 1 mensaje y ha sido actualizado por última vez el hace 2 años, 8 meses por Anónimo.
Viendo 1 entrada (de un total de 1)
  • Autor
    Entradas
    Anónimo
    Inactivo

Coca-Cola disaster: A couple years ago my friends and I were going to see a movie in the theatre at the mall. Instead of paying the ridiculous movie theatre prices for pop and candy, we decided to go to target to buy some stuff. This was when Coca Cola started to put people’s names on their bottles. My friend told me she had seen a bottle with my name on it inside this bin of Coke. I was weirdly excited since I hadn’t gotten one with my name on it yet. After I had bought the drink, I opened inside target, and it exploded EVERYWHERE. The pop was at least five or six feet in diameter. I watched as people passed the mess and made looks of disgust. Imagine if I had opened it inside of the theatre [url=”https://courstechinfo.govro.xyz”%5Dread more[/url]

Viendo 1 entrada (de un total de 1)
  • Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.
Esta web utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para su correcto funcionamiento y para fines analíticos. Al hacer clic en el botón Aceptar, acepta el uso de estas tecnologías y el procesamiento de tus datos para estos propósitos. Ver Política de cookies
Privacidad